Three Sixty Five Patient Care Services is headed by a qualified and highly experienced nursing sister who uses her expertise to assess clients and advice on the best care for your loved ones based on their level of need. Three Sixty Five offers well trained and experienced carers and companions that offer exceptional care as well as companionship to your loved one.
We offer on-going liaison with medical personnel, occupational therapy, the over-seeing of the patient’s household as well as stimulation activities that place emphasis on improving interaction with like-minded people.
365 support team is made up of:
- Senior management
- A qualified nursing sister
- Over 100 dedicated caregivers
- Dedicated drivers
- 3 Administrative staff
The clinical Staff is trained in the management of diverse health needs. Our Staff undergoes periodic training and refresher training in:
- Manual Handling
- Activities of daily living
- Vital signs
- Pressure sores
- Management of Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG) feeding
- Management of Tracheostomy
- Conditions such as: Stroke, Alzheimer’s and Cerebral Palsy